The Fintech industry is fast-growing and continuously evolving. We are looking for talents capable to keep up with this constant change. In our projects, we are constantly challenged with the need of translating scattered, incomplete or over-engineered input, in combination with a complex background, into a clear, concise output. In this role, you will be the one who brings clarity into this imperfect world of payments. Our customers are trying to make this world better. You are sharing our competence and experience in payment technology, and through this you make our customers successful. You might be expected to work at customer’s premises, on the edge of business and technology, with the mission to make customer’s projects successful. This role is ideal for you if you:
- Have a strong background in the payments industry, supporting several players with the implementation of payment technologies such as EMV contact/contactless, 3D-Secure authentication, payment authorization and tokenization, mobile payments and wallets
- Are interested in payments and digital identity technologies, information security, system design and modern service delivery
- Are capable of finding, reading, understanding, and digesting a large amount of information, getting to the bottom of it and then explaining the topic in a clear consistent story
- Are capable of paying the appropriate amount of attention to the commercial, technological, and regulatory aspects of the business
- Are able to listen, learn, and explain (technical) concepts, standards, products in simple language
- Possess excellent writing skills, able to create neat and clear documents and presentations
- Willing to take ownership and drive projects to success, can be accountable for your own deliverables as well as for the work of others.
You will have a unique opportunity to join an organization that helps making great digital products to pay, borrow, or invest – while being compliant with the rules of the financial markets. If you have a passion for learning, driving change and a bias for action, then we are interested in connecting with you!
What are you going to do?
Your activities will lie at the crossroad of product management and system design of financial technology and related products. You will be:
- Sharing subject-matter expertise in the EMV Payments domain through providing professional advice and through participation in projects of our customers
- Working together with our customers on analysis, design, and implementation of their projects in Payments domain
- Leading projects, workshops, coaching and training colleagues and customers
- Conducting researches, performing analytics and creating reports on the relevant data, both business and technical oriented
- Writing documentation that is pleasant and useful to read
- Delivering work with quality that we can be proud of!
Do you see yourself in the following description?
- 5+ years of working knowledge of credit/debit card and related industry partners and processes, and of modern secure IT infrastructure, concepts and design of APIs, deployment architectures.
- Relevant experience in EMV, (mobile) payments technology, EMV, Contact / Contactless, Secure Remote Commerce (SRC), 3D-Secure and Mobile Payments (Apple Pay, Google Pay).
- Having strong business affinity while being technology savvy, or having strong technical skills while being not shy of commercials.
- Strong analytical skills and eagerness for learning new things.
- Both able to talk and write in a structured and convincing way.
- Completed a Master's or Ph.D. degree in Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or a comparable area.
- Proficient command of the English language, strong written and verbal communication skills.
We offer to share our passion. You will get an opportunity to acquire and share knowledge in the financial industry and its technology stacks. You will work within a multi-disciplinary team with a professional approach to work combined with the agility of a young company. If you do not tick all the boxes, don’t worry, we will help you get there. We will provide you with the knowledge required to perform your work and we offer a competitive salary, bonus scheme, international focus, and a great professional atmosphere.