The Fintech industry is fast-growing and continuously evolving. We are looking for talents capable to keep up with this constant change. In our projects, we are constantly challenged with the need of translating scattered, incomplete or over-engineered input, in combination witha complex background, into a clear, concise output. In this role, you will need to create well-explained documents, training decks, brochures, or sets of user stories. This role is ideal for you if you are:
- Inclined to acquire a fundamental knowledge in the domain where you operate
- Interested in payments and digital identity technologies, information security, system design and modern service delivery
- Capable of finding, reading, understanding, and digesting a large amount of information, getting to the bottom of it and then explaining the topic in a clear consistent story
- Capable of paying the appropriate amount of attention to the commercial, technological, and regulatory aspects of the business
- Able to listen, learn, and explain (technical) concepts, standards, and products in simple language
- Possessing excellent writing and presentation skills, able to create neat and clear documents and presentations
- Willing to take ownership and drive projects to success, and develop yourself into a knowledgeable subject matter expert
You will have a unique opportunity to join an organization that helps making great digital products to pay, borrow, or invest– while being compliant with the rules of the financial markets. If you have a passion for learning, driving change and a bias for action, then we are interested in connecting with you!
What are you going to do?
Your activities will lie at the crossroad of product management and system design of financial technology and related products. You will be:
- Involved in client projects and learning by doing under the guidance of our senior professionals. We will give you direct responsibility
- Acquiring and sharing subject-matter expertise in the Fintech domain through giving professional advice and through participation in projects of our customers
- Conducting research, performing analytics and creating reports on the relevant data, both business- and technically oriented
- Writing documentation that is pleasant and useful to read
- Delivering training courses and participating in workshops
- Delivering work with quality that we can be proud of!
Do you see yourself in the following description?
- Completed a Master's or Ph.D. degree in Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or a comparable area
- Having a working knowledge of modern secure IT infrastructure, concepts and design of APIs, deployment architectures
- Up to 3 years of relevant work experience and ready for a career boost
- Having strong business affinity while being technology savvy, or having strong technical skills while being not shy of commercials
- Strong analytical skills and eagerness for learning new things
- Both able to talk and write in a structured and convincing way
- Proficient command of the English language, strong written and verbal communication skills
We offer to share our passion. You will get an opportunity to acquire and share knowledge in the financial industry and its technology stacks. You will work within a multi-disciplinary team with a professional approach to work combined with the agility of a young company. If you do not tick all the boxes, don’t worry, we will help you get there. We will provide you with the knowledge required to perform your work and we offer a competitive salary, bonus scheme, international focus, and a great professional atmosphere.
Career Growth Opportunity
Ok, what’s next? What will happen to your career in a year or two or five?
The good news about joining a growing company is the opportunity to grow together with it, in a direction that you like and are good at. Your next career steps are less defined here than they would be in a regular large corporation. Some see this as a minus. We like to work with people who see this as an opportunity.